Rikudei-Am, A great magal who travels the world, arriving in our land full of culture, tradition and Judaism.
A class where the union of the people is reflected in the round holding hands, together, going to the same side and with a single central objective: Am Israel Jai. Dances of today and always, fast and slow, known and not so much.
For every taste.
Beginner and Advanced level
Personal Trainer exclusively for you
• Groups to suit you, Build your Group with FRIENDS !!
• You choose the days and times
• It can be in a house or in an institution or park
• Beginner or advanced, the class adapts to you
• In person or live by video call
Get toned with this fusion of yoga and pilates.
One-hour sessions to tone all muscle groups, through slow and controlled exercises.
Don’t forget to bring water and a mat.
• Tones all muscle groups
• Helps regain balance and flexibility
• Helps improve body posture and better control of breathing
• Helps to rest and reduce stress
• Strengthens the pelvic floor
Let’s dance with energy! Our dance class is for all levels, there is no choreo that has to be learned or initiation or advanced groups, every day we do a mix of styles and intensities.
• Increases energy and physical performance.
• Improves confidence and self-esteem.
• Helps the heart by preventing cardiovascular diseases.
• An alternative weight loss is achieved to the practice of any other sport.
• Improve endurance, flexibility and strength if you practice it continuously.
• Eliminate stress and depression by doing a social activity.
We love that families exercise together. It’s a great way to stay connected, spend more time together, and have fun while releasing the tensions of day-to-day life.
We organize fun classes for families, with exercises in two or three intensities.
Ideal to do with teenage daughters and thus feel like women together
With this workshop you will be able to:
start your business
Organize your ideas and discover your SWOT
Evaluate the viability of the venture
Put together the action plan
THEATER tools for life
Theater is a tool to get to know yourself and others, to understand yourself and others.
Through PLAY, develop creativity, self-improvement and increase self-esteem.
Your public presentation has more elements in common with a theatrical performance than you can imagine.
Learn to Improvise. If you go blank in the middle of a presentation, you must have enough reaction capacity so as not to lose the interest of your audience.
Your voice, your face, and your hands are tools that can help you emphasize points and create tension at key moments in your speech.
Singing, instruments, improvisation and composition. The contents of the workshop are songs of Am Israel through time until reaching modernity.
Five benefits of music instruction
Strengthens attention and concentration.
Increased memory and creativity.
Development of motor and rhythmic skills.
Increased self-confidence and ease of socializing.
Breakfasts to start the day wide awake. We organize meetings with the richest sweet and healthy finguerfoods to awaken the body and the most encouraging and captivating words of the mora specialized in each subject. They will talk about the parasha of the week, Shalom bait, tzniut and many more topics always relating them to the day to day of Jewish women today.
Encounter: suggested collaboration in each encounter
Hibri daver Hibrit. Our original language unites us as a people. Grammar, graphology and origin of words and letters. Various levels: Beginners and advanced.